STAINLESS STEEL EXPANSION JOINT & FLEXIBLE HOSE
STAINLESS STEEL FLEXIBLE JOINT
- Compensate pipe misalignment
- Absorb thermal expansion of pipe
- Absorb machinery vibration
- Easy connection between machine and pipe
- Prevention of damage of pipe and equipment by ground sinking, earthquake, etc.
Hot metal process, petrochemical, power generation, cryogenic, and other general industrial applications.
Available Type of Connection:
Functions of Stainless Steel Expansion Joint
- To absorb axial movements (elongation and compression) on piping systems caused by thermal changes.
- To absorb lateral movements or misalignments of piping systems due to ground subsidence or differential settlements.
- To isolate vibration caused by operating machine.
- Easy handling and installation in a limited space.
- Safe in operations.
- Very durable and last longer in a wide range of practical pressure/temperature operating conditions, corrosive attack, abrasion and erosion, high temperature.
- More effective in terms of material and installation costs on a piping system facing thermal expansion or contraction problems, especially when compared with pipe loops designs.
HIGH ENGINEERING METALLIC EXPANSION JOINT
EJS (Expansion Joint System) Member of EJMA, ASME stamps, and UOP approval
EJS is a member of the Expansion Joint Manufacturer’s Association (EJMA), with representation on both the technical and master committees. We also hold a current ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Section VIII, Division 1 certification and UOP approved.
EJS proudly supplies expansion joints to many leading companies in the refining, petrochemical, power/utility, OEM and virtually every other industry.
All expansion joints are designed using software developed by EJS engineers over the past 16 years. EJS analyze effects on pipe from restraint loading and develop the most cost effective and thoroughly tested designs in the industry.
EJS specializes in expansion joints for high temperature, high-pressure applications. The product line includes both standard and custom metal joints and piping assemblies.
EJS are also well qualified to design and manufacturer these highly engineered units:
- FCCU (Fluid Catalytic Cracker Units) : Lined, Unlined, hot wall, cold wall, self-equalizing and multiply monitored units.
- CCR ( Continuous Catalytic Reforming); Light wall high alloy, shell design.
- GTX (Gas Turbine Exhaust) : High temperature metal expansion joints including hot to hot, hot to cold, and cold to cold design.